An Introduction to Cialis:
Cialis, a brand of tadalafil relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body and is used to treat erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
• Availability- Prescription Drug.
• Approval History- FDA in 2011.
• Pregnancy Category- No Risk.
It was first developed by the biotechnology company ICOS, and then again developed and marketed world-wide by Lilly ICOS, LLC, the joint venture of ICOS Corporation and Eli Lilly and Company. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Cialis for treating the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) as well as a combination of BPH and erectile dysfunction.
Cialis is easily available in Australia. It is manufactured by a number of pharma companies like:
• Samok Overseas
• Dharam Distributors
• Aurochem Laboratories
• Sunrise Remedies
• Fortune Healthcare.
Cialis online in Australia
• Cikalis • 10mg
• Tadagra • 20mg
• Tadaga • 40mg
• Tadarise • 60mg
Things to keep in mind:
You should not take Cialis if you are allergic to tadalafil, or if you take other medicines to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension, such as riociguat (Adempas). Do not take Cialis if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. Taking Cialis with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. To make sure Cialis is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
• heart disease or heart rhythm problems, coronary artery disease;
• a recent heart attack (within the past 90 days);
• a recent history (in the past 6 months) of a stroke, or congestive heart failure;
• angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
• liver or kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
• a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
• a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
• a stomach ulcer;
• retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
• a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie’s disease); or
• if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Cialis comes in a variety of dosages and the prices in Australia are very less as compared to those in the US.
Here is a comparison of Cialis prices (pack of 10mg) in Australia vs USA as sold in standard pharmacies:
Pack of 10: $64.67
Per Unit: $3.26
In USD: $4.30
Pack of 10: $524.23
Per Unit: $52.4
Cialis is 91% cheaper in Australia than in the USA.
Where to buy:
Cialis is available as an Over the Counter(OTC) drug in leading pharmacies and online stores. One can buy Cialis at:
Cialis is readily delivered to any part of Australia by leading pharmacies at competitive prices. Most of these do not charge for delivery which is of course subject to conditions. You can pay for Cialis on the safe webpage with ssl-connection by means of any international money card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Jcb card). Multiple Internet pharmacies work in round-the-clock manner. Delivery of Generic Cialis to Australia brings no known issues with border customs. All products are generally shipped in anonymous discreet package without disclosing its content.